This famous proverb stays in mind of Bengali Cultured People from the ancient period to Now in Digital Period also. The Glamour of Gangasagar Mela is most significant and Cultural to all Hindu Pilgrims who comes to dip in the Holy Waters of Ganga River to Clarify and Purify their Minds and Souls. There is a myth which goes around that if one bathes in the Ganga River here, He/She would be wiped out of all his/her sins. The number of Mela Lovers has been increasing day after day; thus, the festival is such a Grand Occasion when thousands of devotees take a dip in the holy waters and worship Lord Surya.
According to Hindu Sastra, Ganga is remarked most sacred River of India origin from Gangotri and end of her journey in Sagardwip where it merges with the Bay of Bengal. The tourists after taking a dip also visit the temple of Kapil Muni, a well-known saint of the Hindu mythology. The fair takes place on the day of Makar Sankranti which is celebrated every year on either the 14th or the 15th of January.
From the rising of this Company, serves elegant facilities and good quality services from time to time by its Expertise Executives. The Existing Clients feedback and support is the key point to trust ourselves and one can get assured with our loyal reception.
● Gangasagar Makarsankranti Mela 2021 Package.
● Same day Kolkata To Gangasagar Sanan & Kopilmuni Temple Darshan.
● Kolkata City Tour ,Hotel & Transportations.
● Kolkata to Gangasagar Cruise Ticket Service.
● Outstation Tour & Transportations service.
● International and National Tours Operation.
● Air-Ticket and Visa Application.
● All types of Hotel Reservation.
● Travel-Vehicles Booking.
● Railway Ticket Reservation.
● Cruise Pass.
● Helicopter Ticket.
● VIP Treatment Specialization.
To provide good quality services and time to time facility to the Tours Lovers and Existing Clients, as the Customer Satisfaction is the main aim for us and we do the better improvement in travel field by achieving experience for our all Royal Customers to get more satisfaction. Faith and Trust also bear the goodwill of a Company and we must follow as we do from time to time with our valuable Clients.
◆ Departure from Howrah Station, Kolkata city hotel/ Airport by A/c/Car/Bus/Cruise from Kakdwip Harwood point or Namkhana.
◆ After Reaching Ferry Ghat you have to take Govt. ferry for Harudpoint or Banuban.
◆ After Reaching Katchubaria or Banuban Ferry Ghat (approx 400 metre Goto Pre-Paid Bus/private Stand for Gangasagar.
◆ Management has right to after itinerary according to circumstance. Management is not liable for any tip of accident/ticket/insurgency/flight missing/train missing /theft or damage of luggage during Travelling Periode.
● For Confirmation 100% of the total package cost required at the time of booking confirmation, if you want to pay by Online/bank please call us above mention details.
● After your receiving successful payment, we will send you confirmation voucher which is required at time of Travel peord check in.
● If written intimations received at last 25 days or more in advance from the date of booking, then 20%+ transaction of total bill amount will be charged as communication cancellation fees & if you Pay in via banking payment transaction charge not refundable.
● If written intimations received with in a period of 29 days and 22 days of the date of booking, then 30% of total bill amount will be charged as cancellation fees.
● No refund is allowed if written intimation of cancellation is received within 20 days of the date of Booking.